Vasant Turmeric Powder (હળધર)-1 kg
- Curcumin in turmeric powder is anti-inflammatory which makes it beneficial for arthritis. Also, its antioxidants remove free radicals in your body which are responsible to damage the cells. So, if you or anyone in your family is suffering from arthritis or any kind of joint pain or aches, consume haldi on a regular basis.
- It is used in the preparation of medicinal oils, ointments and poultice. It is stomachic, carminative, tonic, blood purifier and an antiseptic.
- Turmeric, a cherished cousin of ginger, is a root which accounts for immense culinary and medicinal benefits. This bright saffron-yellow turmeric has a unique earthy taste with an essence of slight bitterness. Turmeric powder is one of the most-essential spices in Indian kitchens and is a must element in almost all the Indian dishes.
- To treat any cut, wound, burn or infection, haldi is perfect! Its anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties make it a very effective disinfectant. To treat the cut, wound or burn, just take a pinch of Vasant turmeric powder and sprinkle over it. It’s a go-to fix!
- Vasant Turmeric Powder makes your meals tasty and healthy.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.