- Almond Oil nourishes the lashes and also acts as an anti-aging agent for the eyelids.
- Camphor aids in retaining eye moisture, which helps keep the eyes hydrated.
- Castor Oil is an emollient or skin softener. It also acts as a protective barrier between the skin and harsh environmental conditions such as wind, dust and dry air.
- Damask Rose is known for its cooling properties, which help overcome eye strain.
- Triphala, a herbal concoction of the Indian Gooseberry, Inknut, and Beleric Myrobalan fruits, is a well-known eye tonic. Its anti-inflammatory properties help reduce eye redness and swelling.